- Old tombstone will be disposed.
- A new granite tombstone will be installed with embossed grave details.
- Cylindrical design (left) is for male.
- Symmetrical design (right) is for female.
- Text printed on tombstone follows a standard format and wording based on details of grave by referring to the old tombstone. The text is not customizable.
- We will send you an artwork of the text first for your approval before proceeding with the printing.
Terms and Conditions
- I can choose whether to allow Khidmah.SG to use photos of the grave for marketing purposes by indicating in the form below. Name on grave will still be blurred out
- I understand that Khidmah.SG will only update me within 5 working days after successful payment
- I understand that incomplete or invalid details given will result in cancellation and refund will take around 2-3 weeks
Replace the old tombstone with a new one, made from granite stones.
*If you wish to engage this service for more than one grave, after Add to Cart, select the same package again to enter details of the additional grave(s).
*If you do not have details of the grave, simply click on this link, for you to engage our Locate a Grave service.
*If you wish to engage this service together with Signage, after Add to Cart, select the Signage package. Simply click on this link, to view the Signage package.
What Will I Get
- At least 3 Before Photos
- At least 3 After Photos
These will be sent to you via email within 1 week of date of service.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- iBanking Transfer
- ATM Transfer
Click on this link or go to https://vimeo.com/461318439/7320cdbfe7#t=55s view the video on How to Pay via PayNow. No mobile number or UEN number will be provided. Instructions will be shown during checkout.
If you are using a computer to checkout:
Step 1: Launch your digibank app.
Step 2: Tap on ‘Scan & Pay’
Step 3: Scan the QR Code displayed on the computer screen and follow the remaining instructions
If you are using a mobile phone to checkout:
Step 1: At the payment page, capture a screenshot of the QR Code.
Step 2: Launch your digibank app.
Step 3: Tap on ‘PHOTO LIBRARY’
Step 4: Select the screenshot of the QR Code that you captured earlier and follow the remaining instructions