Doa Selamat and Tahlil
A qualified Asatizah with ARS status will attend your Majlis to lead and guide your family with Doa (supplications) and Al Quran Al Karim recitations.
- Please enter venue of Majlis as billing address during checkout
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that Khidmah.SG will only update me within 3 working days after successful payment. To check on last minute availability, call 96460140 or 98280447 (weekdays 9am to 5pm).
Safe Management Requirements
- I understand and agree to conform to the Safe Management Requirements, Guidelines and Advisories set by the Ministry of Health including but not limited to the following:
Everyone present during the session must wear a mask.
A qualified Asatizah with ARS status will attend your Majlis to lead and guide your family with the Doa (supplications) and Al Quran Al Karim recitations. You may also engage this service if you have just moved into a new home and wish to have the Ustaz lead the Doa Selamat and Tahlil.
- Kindly note that only ONE Ustaz will be present for this service.
- In any unforeseen circumstance where Ustaz has to make any last minute changes, we seek your understanding and cooperation while he finds a replacement or another suitable slot. We will issue a full refund should the Ustaz is unable to attend to your preferred date and time.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- iBanking Transfer
- ATM Transfer
Click on this link or go to https://vimeo.com/461318439/7320cdbfe7#t=55s view the video on How to Pay via PayNow. No mobile number or UEN number will be provided. Instructions will be shown during checkout.
If you are using a computer to checkout:
Step 1: Launch your digibank app.
Step 2: Tap on ‘Scan & Pay’
Step 3: Scan the QR Code displayed on the computer screen and follow the remaining instructions
If you are using a mobile phone to checkout:
Step 1: At the payment page, capture a screenshot of the QR Code.
Step 2: Launch your digibank app.
Step 3: Tap on ‘PHOTO LIBRARY’
Step 4: Select the screenshot of the QR Code that you captured earlier and follow the remaining instructions