Grave Cleaning Monthly (12 times per year)
- Thorough cleaning of grave perimeters
- Removing weeds
- Change of tombstone’s cloth every month (if cloth is already present. If there is no cloth on tombstone, we will not put any cloth on it.)
- Landscape maintenance
- Watering of plants (2 to 3 times per week)
- Service period: Every month once for 12 months
- By paying a one time fee of $580 would mean that it will cost you about $48 per service. ($580 / 12 months = $48.33)
Terms and Conditions
- I can choose whether to allow Khidmah.SG to use photos of the grave for marketing purposes by indicating in the form below. Name on grave will still be blurred out
- I understand that Khidmah.SG will only update me within 2 weeks after successful payment
- I understand that incomplete or invalid details given will result in cancellation and refund will take around 2-3 weeks less transaction fees
Maintaining and cleaning up graves can be a tough job. Imagine visiting your loved one's grave and seeing
the weeds growing thick and the white cloth turning yellow because the last time you came to clean was
many months ago. Let us help you perform this arduous task.
*If you wish to engage this service for more than one grave, after Add to Cart, select the same package again to enter details of the additional grave(s).
*If you do not have details of the grave, simply click on this link, for you to engage our Locate a Grave service.
What Will I Get
- At least 3 Before Photos
- At least 3 After Photos
These will be sent to you via email within 1 week of date of service.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- iBanking Transfer
- ATM Transfer
Click on this link or go to https://vimeo.com/461318439/7320cdbfe7#t=55s view the video on How to Pay via PayNow. No mobile number or UEN number will be provided. Instructions will be shown during checkout.
If you are using a computer to checkout:
Step 1: Launch your digibank app.
Step 2: Tap on ‘Scan & Pay’
Step 3: Scan the QR Code displayed on the computer screen and follow the remaining instructions
If you are using a mobile phone to checkout:
Step 1: At the payment page, capture a screenshot of the QR Code.
Step 2: Launch your digibank app.
Step 3: Tap on ‘PHOTO LIBRARY’
Step 4: Select the screenshot of the QR Code that you captured earlier and follow the remaining instructions