Carpet Grass Installation
- Grass on current grave will be removed entirely.
- Natural carpet grass will then be installed.
- Service period: 3 months. Carpet Grass to be installed withing one month of successful payment.
- Two follow up services in the following months to ensure carpet grass has grown well. Example: Carpet grass is installed on January 2020. First follow up service will be in February 2020. Second follow up service will be in March 2020.
- Pictures of each of the three services will be sent via email. (Installation, First Follow Up, Second Follow Up)
Terms and Conditions
- I can choose whether to allow Khidmah.SG to use photos of the grave for marketing purposes by indicating in the form below. Name on grave will still be blurred out
- I understand that Khidmah.SG will only update me within 5 working days after successful payment
- I understand that incomplete or invalid details given will result in cancellation and refund will take around 2-3 weeks
Install carpeted grass on the grave for a much neater and cleaner look.
*If you wish to engage this service for more than one grave, after Add to Cart, select the same package again to enter details of the additional grave(s).
*If you do not have details of the grave, simply click on this link, for you to engage our Locate a Grave service.
What Will I Get
- At least 3 Before Photos
- At least 3 After Photos
These will be sent to you via email within 1 week of date of service.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- iBanking Transfer
- ATM Transfer
Click on this link or go to https://vimeo.com/461318439/7320cdbfe7#t=55s view the video on How to Pay via PayNow. No mobile number or UEN number will be provided. Instructions will be shown during checkout.
If you are using a computer to checkout:
Step 1: Launch your digibank app.
Step 2: Tap on ‘Scan & Pay’
Step 3: Scan the QR Code displayed on the computer screen and follow the remaining instructions
If you are using a mobile phone to checkout:
Step 1: At the payment page, capture a screenshot of the QR Code.
Step 2: Launch your digibank app.
Step 3: Tap on ‘PHOTO LIBRARY’
Step 4: Select the screenshot of the QR Code that you captured earlier and follow the remaining instructions